Updated: Feb 1
*if you want to see more stuff like this, eye post thoughts eye am having on my personal ig as well @gentry10 on my story :)
*my IG highlights can be found @gsfarmersmarket_llc
Winning the argument is not the objective. It's not a competition. We both want to walk away feeling inner-stood :)
Food is the most abused anxiety drug
Fasting is the most forgotten cure
Exercise is the most underused antidepressant
Serotonin is produced in the stomach
Gut health = mental health
First lets start out with "what is Yoga?"
Eye personally believe yoga is ancient technology that has been passed down to us through generations.
Yes! ancient technology that's main function is to helps enlighten us, to help end suffering. By moving the body through different yoga poses WITH the breath, we allow diff energy channels in the body to become clear / more free.
Yoga is the union of the mind, body, and spirit (breath)
Yoga is meant to help end our ignorance & suffering
1) Helps us adjust our personality, rather than altering our external environment.
2) Gives us insight into nature so that we may discern between the permanent and the transient.
3) Teaches us that our physical and mental energies must be conserved to maintain peace.
4) The highest dimension of human consciousness is believed to be attainable through diligent yoga practice.
5) Encourages a sense of surrender and devotion to universal consciousness (or God or Ishvara = sanskrit for Lord) to develop the right attitudes & remove strong emotional disturbances of the mind.
6) Yoga makes it possible to alter the course of the mind through constant practice & detachment
If you start to get into a flow (let say, practicing yoga 3-7/ week.. everyone is different, thus less practice might be more taxing on others than it is you.. but pretty much, when you're returning to your mat/ the earth whenever you can to keep learning and improving your yoga skills) you will start to notice ignorance's and impurities of the mind start to be removed and left behind, and wisdom being bestowed in exchange.
Asanas / Poses
Remove physical discomfort accumulated throughout our day/ week / life..
All of this.. Is why to practice yoga :)
*know your farmers
My phone number if you have any questions about my grow and how eye run things :)
(call or text any time)
Email too! for those of you who prefer that:
*full post on my personal ig page @gentry10 (look for July 2nd, 2022 post :)
bee care-full out there homies!
FREE Solar Plexus Meditation to try out :)
*more stuff like this on my business ig @gsfarmersmarket_llc (look for highlights "YOGA" , "Sound Healing" , "ASANAS" , and "Breath Play" - all of them have little free gems of super useful knowledge :)